When Wounded Warriors and Seniors need it most, we are there to provide warm, compassionate, professional care including Non-Medical Homecare!
Who We Service
We offer our services to Wounded Warriors, Veterans and their spouses as well as to civilians who want former military as their care giver.
Services We Provide
We provide Personal Assistant / Concierge Services through our veterans who provide companionship and assistance with:
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Hygiene
- Assistance with Shopping and Errands
… and a host of other daily tasks. All activities you would normally perform on a daily basis.
We understand how stressful caring for a family member can be. Often relatives need a break to recharge emotional and mentally. Vets Caring For Vets is your solution. You can arrange to have services during:
- The day
- Overnight or
- Extended periods of time
You can leave your loved one in our hands knowing that they are being cared for by former military who are dedicated to watching over and caring for your relative.
What we do
- We prepare a personalized Care Plan to meet your physical, social and emotional needs.
- Our care manager will work closely with you and the caregiver to ensure that this plan is carried out.
- Our plan then evolves to meet your particular situation, as it changes!
- Our Veteran caregivers are background checked and always meet the highest standards.
- Civilians and Veterans are assured of the care they need and families are secure in the knowledge their loved ones are receiving the very best!
- We understand your loved one’s needs by performing a thorough care assessment.
About Our Caregivers
- Vets Caring for Vets caregivers meet the highest standards!
- We carefully screen all caregivers with thorough background checks. All Caregivers are insured and have workers compensation coverage.
- All caregivers are screened for tuberculosis.
You Can Get Assistance if:
- You are in need or responsible for another who needs exclusive personal care
- You desire to legally retain a current caregiver
- You need a personal caregiver, companion or live in
- You travel or are located far from your loved ones who require care and you want the peace of mind knowing they are being cared for properly.
Veterans Benefits Counseling
- Pensions, disability compensation, benefits
Let us do what we do best!
Provide Homecare and Concierge Services to Civilians and Veterans across the country.